Saturday, April 19, 2014

Family


It's time to CELEBRATE This Week with Ruth Ayres from Discover. Play. Build.  Every week Ruth invites us to share our celebrations from the week and link up at her blog. What a fun way to reflect on everything there is to be thankful for. 


There are so many things for me to celebrate this week, so here goes! 


1. I survived spring break with my two crazy boys! I have found that as Drew and Nolan get older, it gets a little easier to take them places, play, and really enjoy each others company. I think I need a vacation from our vacation! I positively loved every second I got to spend with Drew and Nolan. 

2. My Nolan is turning two tomorrow!! My baby boy has quite the comical and stubborn personality!  This week, I was blessed to listen to him sing, "Let it Go" and the theme songs to "Caillou" and "Thomas the Train." 

3. Dave, Drew, Nolan and I were finally able to spend the day together today! We trekked all the way down to Essex, CT to "A Day out with Thomas." We all had so much fun. I truly value this family time together. It is a reminder to me that we all need to slow down sometimes and just stop and enjoy each others company. 

4. We get to spend the day tomorrow celebrating Nolan's birthday and Easter at my mom's house. I love our family gatherings! I hope that some day Dave and I will have a house big enough to have everyone over. The big family gatherings are a favorite memory of mine growing up and I want Drew and Nolan to have similar memories! 

5. THERE IS LEFT OVER EASTER CANDY STASHED AWAY! I went a little crazy on the boys Easter Baskets and couldn't fit all the candy in the baskets. 

I hope everyone enjoys their Easter Sunday with family and friends!


 The count down to Summer vacation is on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment